Do you have an eye for detail? How about a desire to work using your hands and see a finished product go out the door? If this sounds like you, then a career with Anheuser-Busch could be a great option for your next career step.
Warehouse Personnel employees are a critical part of the Anheuser-Busch supply chain. Candidates are given the ability to build account orders to meet the demands of some of our top retail accounts. At Anheuser-Busch, we believe in the value of employees owning their work. As a warehouse personnel employee, you are responsible for ensuring the correct product is loaded on to the truck. You are the one who validates the load is built correctly, to protect the product and ensure employee safety. You have all the resources needed to fulfill the aspects of your job, including detailed pick lists and vocalect picking system.
* Ensure loads are built andloaded accurately in a timely manner
* Load and unload delivery andover-the-road trucks and ensure proper stock rotation in the warehouse andon the trucks
* Maintain and track qualitycontrol
* Maintain appearance of facilityincluding monitoring and repacking damaged product and general maintenanceof equipment
* Safely operate various types ofwarehouse equipment as necessary.
* High school diploma or GED certificate preferred
* Previous warehousing or distribution experience preferred
* Forklift certified preferred
* Valid commercial driver license preferred
* Safe driving record
* Ability to safely operate job related equipment (i.e. hand truck, pallet jack, etc.)
* Work varied shifts as needed
* Ability to work with minimal supervision and in cold temperatures
* Ability to perform the physical requirements of the job
* Team orientation
* Commercial Drivers License - will vary depending on location
* Warehouse and/or distribution experience
* Forklift certification
Associated topics: clerk, crane, dock, logistics agent, logistics engineer, logistics intern, logistics support, trainee, warehouse, warehouse engineer