Director of Nursing, RN
Canfield Healthcare Center, a member of the CommuniCare Family of Companies, is currently recruiting an experienced and compassionate RN to lead our nursing team!
The position of RN - Director of Nursing Services will have primary responsibility for administering and coordinating clinical services and programs for residents. The position will directly supervise nurses as nurse manager and be responsible for the day-to-day clinical operations for our skilled nursing facility.
The successful candidate for the RN - Director of Nursing Services position must have a current, valid Registered Nurse license, BSN preferred, and 5 years of clinical management experience in a Long Term Care environment, including experience as a Director of Nursing in a Skilled Nursing Facility. The DON must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines pertaining to long term care administration.
Qualified candidates, please respond to this ad with your resume for confidential consideration
- Current RN license
- Minimum of 5 - 10 years clinical management experience in a long term care environment
- Experience must include DON in a Skilled Nursing Facility.
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines pertaining to long term care administration.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- The ability to communicate well with employees and families about their issues
- Must maintain CPR certification
Associated topics: bsn, ccu, domiciliary, intensive, nurse, nurse clinical, nurse rn, psychatric, recovery, registered nurse