General Surgeon Needed in Northeastern Ohio
Northeastern Ohio multi-specialty group is seeking a general surgeon to join a growing practice
- Current practice includes 60+ employed provider and 21 Primary Care Physicians.
- Work in a 249-bed acute care community hospital fully accredited by the Joint Commission.
- 400,000 Guaranteed Salary, plus Benefits, for up to 3 years
- Signing & Residency Bonuses
- Relocation Allowance
- Medical School Loan Repayment
- Visa Processing Fees (H1B considered)
- Tail Insurance
- Up to $400,000 guaranteed salary based on years of post-training experience, incremental to benefits.
- 100,000 County Population
- 8,500 Total Surgeries Per Year (1,250 by General Surgery)
- 35,000 Emergency Room Visits; 4,500 Admissions; 8,400 Surgical Cases; 220,000+ Office Visits
- 8 Outpatient Locations; 2 Community-Based Family Health Centers
- General Surgeons Welcomed to do Endoscopy
- Vascular Surgeon Assists with General Surgery On-Call
- Reasonable On-Call of 1:3
- Fully Integrated EMR with the Cleveland Clinic Health System (Epic)
- Well Defined Referral Source from their Employed and Affiliated Primary Care Physicians
- Rewarding Productivity Based Compensation Model After Guaranteed Period
Lakefront community located in Northeastern Ohio less than 1 hour from Cleveland, OH and Erie, PA.; 3 hours to the Canadian border; 4 hours Southwest of Toronto.
Associated topics: general surgery, laparoscopic, robotics, surg, surgeon, surgery, surgery physician