Licensed Practical Nurse LPN - Cincincatti
What they have to offer:
- Pay $22-$28/HR
- Advancement and growth opportunities
- Team oriented and innovate company culture
- Competitive compensation package
- Shift Differentials/Flexible Schedules
What you bring to the table:
- H.S Diploma or GED
- 1+ years of related experience
- Must be a certified licensed practical nurse (LPN) from an accredited college.
- Must be CPR certified
What you ll be doing:
- Assign and monitor all jobs to be done by the nursing assistants under your guidance on your shift so that workload is evenly distributed on the basis of staff qualifications, resident acuity and physical layout of the facility.
- Assist in admission, transfer and discharge of residents as required
- Chart nurses notes in an informative and descriptive manner that reflects the care provided to the resident, as well as the resident s response to the care
- Make note of any significant changes and communicate those changes to the Charge Nurse/DON according to facility policy and protocol.
- Ensure that direct nursing care is provided
- Create positive relationships with residents/patients, families, and co-workers
Call 844-###-#### or Apply Online Today!!
Associated topics: hemodialysis, licensed, licensed practical nurse, licensed vocational nurse, med, nurse iv, nurses, practical, vocational, vocational nurse