State Tested Nursing Assistant - STNA - $1500 Sign-On Bonus
To qualify for this opportunity all we ask is that you:
* Be certified and/or be State Tested Nursing Assistant in accordance with laws of this state
What Saber Healthcare has to offer:
Saber Healthcare, a rapidly growing and patient-centered organization, believes in patient care before profit. We believe in recognizing our staff because they make the biggest impact on the residents and others around them. We offer opportunities for advancement and growth throughout our organization. We offer competitive wages and benefits to help you provide better for yourself and your family!
As an STNA for Saber Healthcare we are not just looking for a clinically sound person, we want someone who fits into our desired culture as well:
* Assist residents with activities of daily living such as daily hair care, shaving, dental and mouth care, bathing, dressing/ undressing, and nail care
* Report all changes in the resident's condition to the Nurse Supervisor/Charge Nurse as soon as practical
* Ensure that the resident's room is tidy and ready for the resident to feel at home
* Maintain intake and output records as instructed
* Follow work assignments, and/or work schedules in completing and performing your assigned tasks
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran and also promote a drug-free workplace.
Associated topics: ambulatory, bsn, ccu, infusion, intensive care, intensive care unit, mhb, nurse rn, recovery, surgery